DATE OF LAST MODIFICATION
July 20, 2018
Industrial Automation Supplier S.L. operates www.indrashop.eu hereinafter referred to as the "Site". The Site provides online access to information about products available from INDRASHOP (the "Product(s)"); and facilitates transactions for the purchase of Products by itself and in conjunction with third party applications using proprietary INDRASHOP web services (“Web Service Applications”), and in conjunction with third parties and their websites through INDRASHOP provided webstores (collectively the "Services").
1. Access to the Site. Registration is not required to place an order or to use the Site. Select portions of the Site offer expanded Services via the Web through a name/password protected system, including without limitation, the Web Services Applications.
Your username and password are referred to as your "Identification." Your Identification must be accurate, current, and complete, and you may not provide false information to INDRASHOP or impersonate another individual or entity. You are solely responsible for keeping your Identification confidential. You agree that you and your authorized representatives will be the only users of your Identification, and that you will be solely responsible for all activities on the Site using your Identification. We strongly recommend that you log out of the Site and close your browser window when your session is completed to help prevent unauthorized persons from accessing your Identification. INDRASHOP will be entitled to monitor your Identification and, at its discretion, require you to change it. Please contact INDRASHOP immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe that your Identification has been lost or stolen, or that someone may attempt to use your Identification without your consent. Please keep in mind that no Internet site is 100% secure. Thus, while INDRASHOP strives to protect the personal information and privacy of its users, your use of the Site to transmit or store personally identifiable information is at your own risk.
2. Intellectual Property. The Services, the Site, and all information, Web Services Applications, Software, data, the INDRASHOP product database, printed and electronic documentation, content that you see, hear or otherwise experience on the Site, and all compilations thereof (the "Content") are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws, and belong to INDRASHOP or its partners, affiliates, licensors, suppliers, contributors, or third parties.
You may not use any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the Site without express written consent from the trademark owner, except as permitted by applicable law.
INDRASHOP may prohibit or limit your use of the Site including without limitation the Services at any time at its discretion.
See the Conditions of Order for all other Warranty information related to Products.
4. Additional Disclaimers. Without limiting the disclaimers set forth in Section 3 above:
a. Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. INDRASHOP therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. INDRASHOP does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected and is not obligated to make such corrections.
b. Third Party Links and Promotions. Hypertext links to third party websites or information do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by INDRASHOP of the third party, the third-party website, or the information contained therein, unless expressly stated on the Site. You acknowledge and agree that INDRASHOP is not responsible for the availability of any such websites and that INDRASHOP does not endorse or warrant, and is not responsible or liable for, any such website or the content thereon. You are solely responsible for making your own decisions regarding your interactions or communications with any other website.
Any dealings with third parties (including advertisers) included within or available via a link from the Site or participation in promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. INDRASHOP is not responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
c. Geographic Limitations on Use. Like most Internet websites, this Site is accessible worldwide. However, not all Products or Services offered by INDRASHOP are available to all persons or in all geographic locations. INDRASHOP reserves the right to limit the provision of its Products and Services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction and to limit the quantities of any Products or Services that it provides. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and local rules regarding the transmission of technical data, acceptable content, and online conduct.
d. Color Display. INDRASHOP attempts to display as accurately as possible the colors of the Products shown on the Site. However, because the colors you see will depend on many factors, including your monitor or printer, INDRASHOP cannot guarantee that the color you see matches the Product color.
5. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL INDRASHOP OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, OR LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO: (II) THE SITE, THE SERVICES, OR THE CONTENT, OR YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, THE SERVICES, OR THE CONTENT, (II) ANY TRANSACTION OR COMMUNICATIONS CONDUCTED THROUGH OR FACILITATED BY THE SITE; (III) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SITE, THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT, (IV) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, (V) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, OR (VI) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE, THE SERVICES, OR THE CONTENT; EVEN IF INDRASHOP OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SUBJECT TO THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF INDRASHOP AND ITS SUPPLIERS RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, THE SERVICES, OR THE CONTENT EXCEED $100 OR THE MINIMUM AMOUNT ALLOWABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WHICHEVER IS GREATER, REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY ASSERTED FOR SUCH LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE.
Any cause of action against INDRASHOP or its suppliers with respect to the Site, the Services, or the Content must be instituted within one (1) year from the date on which the claim arose.
See the Conditions of Order for all other Limitations of Liability information related to Products.
You agree not to use the Site in any manner that violates any laws or infringes the intellectual property of, or interferes with the rights of, third parties. You may not take any action that imposes, or may impose in INDRASHOP sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site’s infrastructure or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site, or bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures INDRASHOP may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site.
7. Use of Communication Services. The Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others including without limitation engaging in activity that incites discrimination, hate or violence towards one person or a group because of their belonging to a race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, physical ability, age, religion or nationality or that insults the victims of crimes against humanity by contesting the existence of those crimes.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, material, or information.
- Upload or otherwise make available files that contain images, photos, software or other material that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy right, publicity right, confidentiality obligation or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which is made available through the Site in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy right, publicity right, confidentiality obligation or other proprietary right of any party.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
INDRASHOP has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, INDRASHOP reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. INDRASHOP reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site, Services, Content, and any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever. INDRASHOP reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in INDRASHOP sole discretion. Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself in any Communication Service. INDRASHOP does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and INDRASHOP specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination, and you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
8. User Supplied Information. INDRASHOP does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to INDRASHOP (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to Site or its associated services (collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting INDRASHOP, its affiliated companies and sublicensees a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide license to your Submission including, without limitation, the rights to use, copy, distribute, transmit, publicize, publicly perform, reproduce, translate, reformat or otherwise edit or modify, display and create derivative works from this material, in any and all media whether known now or later developed, in any manner, in whole or in part, without any restriction or responsibilities to you, and to publish your name, likeness, pseudonym, or other identifier in connection with your Submission.
9. Notices and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement. The notifications of alleged infringement of copyright should be sent to the email address email@example.com, NO RESPONSE TO THE IRRELEVANT CONSULTATIONS WILL BE PROVIDED FOR THE NEXT PROCEDURE.
To be effective, the Notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed ("Complaining Party");
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of the written Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 6 above:
- Service Provider shall remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing;
- Service Provider shall forward the written notification to such alleged infringer ("Subscriber");
- Service Provider shall take reasonable steps to promptly notify the Subscriber that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
11. Applicable Law; Dispute Resolution. The present general sales conditions will be interpreted in Spanish and will be carried out in accordance with Spanish law. Any disagreement that may arise due to its validity, interpretation or execution will be submitted to the Courts of Málaga (Spain), to which expressly exclusive attribution of competence is made.
The Spanish version of these Conditions for orders will prevail in case of discrepancies between the Spanish version and the version in any other language.
2018, Industrial Automation Supplier S.L. All rights reserved.
II. Conditions of Order
All orders placed with INDRASHOP, are subject to the terms of these Conditions of Order. Any purported change submitted by a purchaser in any additional documentation is hereby expressly rejected. Orders placed on forms deviating from these terms and conditions may be accepted, but solely on the basis that the terms of these Conditions of Order will prevail and such terms will be the sole terms governing the order.
1. Order Validation and Acceptance. When you place an order, we may verify your method of payment, shipping address and/or tax-exempt identification number, if any, before processing your order. You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Conditions of Order, the Products listed in your order. INDRASHOP, at its discretion, may choose to accept your order by processing your payment and shipping the Product, or may, for any reason, decline to accept your order or any part of your order in INDRASHOP sole discretion. If we decline to accept your order, we will attempt to notify you using the email address or other contact information you have provided with your order. Delivery and/or shipment dates provided in connection with any order are estimates only and do not represent fixed or guaranteed delivery dates.
2. Quantity Limitations. INDRASHOP may limit or cancel quantities available for purchase on any order on any basis, and to alter the availability or duration of any special offers at any time. INDRASHOP may reject any order, or any part of an order.
3. Electronic Communication. When you place an order via the Site, you are required to provide a valid email address, which we may use to communicate with you regarding the status of your order, advise you regarding shipment of backordered products, and to provide you with any other notices, disclosures or other communications relating to your order. You agree that INDRASHOP will not be responsible for any damage you incur, or information you do not receive, as a result of your failure to provide and maintain a valid email address or as a result of any failure of your email system, spam filters, or other impediments to your receipt of our communications.
4. Currency Information. This Web site is designed for purchases in euros (EUR).
5. Pricing and Product Information. INDRASHOP makes reasonable efforts to provide current and accurate information relating to the Products and prices, but does not guarantee the currency or accuracy of any such information. Information relating to Products is subject to change without notice. Prices are subject to change at any time prior to INDRASHOP acceptance of your order. In the event INDRASHOP discovers a material error in the description or availability of a Product that affects your outstanding order with INDRASHOP, or an error in pricing, we will notify you of the corrected version, and you may choose to accept the corrected version, or cancel the order. If you choose to cancel the order, and your credit card has already been charged for a purchase, INDRASHOP will issue a credit to your credit card in the amount of the charge. Pricing on this Web site is in euros (EUR). INDRASHOP is not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer by INDRASHOP and INDRASHOP reserves the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
6. Payment. INDRASHOP offers the following payment methods for EUR currency customers: MasterCard, VISA, VISA Electron, Maestro and prepaid by wire transfer as well as open account credit to qualified institutions and businesses. To obtain an account application for open account credit, submit an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow sufficient time for the account application process. To avoid delay on your initial order, you may elect an alternative payment method.
7. Shipping Charges. Shipping charges are prepaid and will be included in the invoice. All applicable shipping charges range from the INDRASHOP Product Distribution Center in Malaga, Spain. The availability of shipping methods depends on the country of destination. Additional charges may be charged for shipments with excessive weight or size. INDRASHOP will notify you before shipment if these conditions exist. Except as otherwise stipulated on the Site, all brokerage fees will be at your expense and will be payable as of the date of shipment. Shipments billed to a customer courier account will be FCA (as defined by INCOTERMS 2010)
8. Handling Charge. There is no minimum order or handling fee.
9. Taxes. The prices published on our website DO NOT INCLUDE 21% VAT, which will be added to the shopping cart in the in the appropriate cases.
10. Conditions of sale for the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla. The expenses of IGIC (local tax) and Customs are not included in the total of the order, therefore, they will not appear on the invoice. These expenses must be paid to the carrier at the time of delivery of the order. Orders for delivery in the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla do not carry VAT.
11. Late Payments. You shall pay INDRASHOP all costs incurred by INDRASHOP in collecting any past due amount from you, including all court costs, collection costs, and attorney's fees.
12. Out of Stock. If a Product you order is out of stock at time of order placement, you may elect to have it shipped on a subsequent shipment date. Except as otherwise provided on the Site, additional shipping charges will apply to each shipment. Backorders will be held based on your request.
13. Export Compliance. In addition to Spain and the rest of Europe, INDRASHOP accepts international orders. All orders of origin or international destination are subject to export control laws, restrictions, regulations and relevant provisions. You agree to comply with all export control laws, restrictions, regulations and corresponding provisions or from agencies or authorities of applicable foreign jurisdictions. You are responsible for obtaining a license or other official authorizations that may be required to export, re-export or import Products.
14. Freight Damage. If you receive merchandise that has been damaged in transit, it is important to keep the shipping carton, packing material and parts intact. Please contact an INDRASHOP Customer Service representative immediately to initiate a claim.
15. Return Policy. In most cases, INDRASHOP will accept merchandise returns subject to the terms outlined in this Section 15 and will replace the Product or refund your money depending on the result of the application evaluation.
To facilitate processing of returned merchandise:
- Please contact a Customer Service representative to obtain an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number prior to returning a Product(s).
- For all returns not relating to manufacturers' warranties, returns must be made within 14 days of date of invoice, be accompanied by the original invoice number, include a brief explanation of the reason for the return, and be in the original packaging and in resalable condition.
- All ESD sensitive devices will undergo incoming inspection, utilizing INDRASHOP ESD Work Instructions and the most recent version of the ANSI/ESD S20.20 standard. ESD product that has not been handled according to the standard will not be cancellable or refundable, nor will it admit a return.
- Return freight charge must be prepaid.
- Products returned solely due to customer error may be subject to a penalty.
- To the extent that INDRASHOP purchases a Product from a manufacturer specifically for you, such Products may be Non-Cancellable, Non-Returnable nor will it admit a return.
- Returns relating to manufacturers' warranties are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable manufacturer's warranty and the applicable manufacturer's return policies for the Product (e.g., some Products may require return directly to the manufacturer). Please contact a Customer Service representative for details.
By returning any product to INDRASHOP, you represent and warrant that the returned product was purchased from INDRASHOP, is not counterfeit or otherwise non-conforming, and does not violate the INDRASHOP Counterfeit Policy. You also agree that INDRASHOP may test any returned product to determine whether such product is counterfeit, non-conforming, or otherwise violates these Conditions of Order. In the event INDRASHOP determines, in its sole discretion, that any returned product is counterfeit, non-conforming, or otherwise violates these Conditions of Order, INDRASHOP may (i) report such problem to any applicable governmental or regulatory agency or any other applicable third party; (ii) quarantine such product for further testing or other analysis; and/or (iii) take such other actions as may be required or permitted under applicable law.
16. Supply of equivalent or replacement equipment. In cases in which due to the age of the product or update of the manufacturer's manufacturing series, the requested equipment allows a replacement or direct equivalence, INDRASHOP may send you the equivalent, current or substitute equipment that allows the replacement of the requested equipment.
17. No Use as Critical Components or QPL Components. Products sold by INDRASHOP are not authorized for use in certain applications including, but not limited to, life safety, life support, life sustaining, surgical, human implant, nuclear, or aircraft applications or for any use or application in which the failure of a single component could create a situation in which property damage, personal injury, or death is likely to occur, unless an authorized officer of the manufacturer has signed an agreement specifically governing such use. In addition, you acknowledge that INDRASHOP is not on the Qualified Manufacturers List ("QML"), and does not sell Qualified Product List ("QPL") components for military applications. Any references to QPL or military specifications are for reference only, and any sales of such products by INDRASHOP are for non-military use only. You agree that all such purchases are for commercial or other applications that do not require QPL components. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND DEFEND INDRASHOP AND THE MANUFACTURER OF THE PRODUCTS AGAINST ALL DAMAGES, COSTS, AND EXPENSES THAT MAY BE INCURRED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY FEES AND COSTS RELATING TO ANY LAWSUIT OR THREATENED LAWSUIT ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF PRODUCTS IN UNAUTHORIZED APPLICATIONS.
18. Product Warranty.
a. General Product Limited Warranty. ALL PRODUCTS ARE SOLD ON AN "AS-IS," "WHERE IS," AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. INDRASHOP agrees to transfer to you, at the time of sale, to the extent transferable, the warranties INDRASHOP receives from manufacturers with respect to the Products sold by INDRASHOP to you.
b. Disclaimer of all other Warranties. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION 17, (i) INDRASHOP MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCT, AND (ii) INDRASHOP EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH REGARD TO THE PRODUCTS. The Products may be subject to patent, trademark, copyright, design and other rights of third parties. INDRASHOP shall in no event whatsoever be responsible or liable in the event of any claim of infringement of any such rights. If an order includes software or other intellectual property, such software or other intellectual property is provided by INDRASHOP to you subject to any and all applicable intellectual property rights of third-parties and user licenses. Nothing herein shall be construed to grant any rights or license to use any software or other intellectual property in any manner or for any purpose not expressly permitted by such license agreement.
c. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL INDRASHOP BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, OR LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ANY PRODUCT, EVEN IF INDRASHOP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SUBJECT TO THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF INDRASHOP RELATING IN ANY WAY TO ANY PRODUCT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE FOR THE PRODUCT, REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY ASSERTED FOR SUCH LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE AMOUNTS PAYABLE FOR THE PRODUCTS ARE BASED IN PART ON THESE LIMITATIONS, AND YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
19. Force Majeure. INDRASHOP will not be liable for delays in delivery or for failure to perform its obligations due to causes beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, product allocations, material shortages, labor disputes, transportation delays, unforeseen circumstances, acts of God, acts or omissions of other parties, acts or omissions of civil or military authorities, Government priorities, fires, strikes, floods, severe weather conditions, computer interruptions, terrorism, epidemics, quarantine restrictions, riots or war. INDRASHOP time for delivery or performance will be extended by the period of such delay or INDRASHOP may, at its option, cancel any order or remaining part thereof, without liability, by giving notice to you.
20. Applicable Law; Dispute Resolution; Limitation on Actions. The present general sales conditions will be interpreted in Spanish and will be carried out in accordance with Spanish law. Any disagreement that may arise due to its validity, interpretation or execution will be submitted to the Courts of Malaga (Spain), to which expressly exclusive attribution of competence is made.
21. General Provisions. These Conditions of Order constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. No waiver by INDRASHOP of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. If any part of the Conditions of Order are determined by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitrator with jurisdiction over a Dispute to be invalid or unenforceable, it will not impact any other provision of the Conditions of Order, all of which will remain in full force and effect, and such court or arbitrator shall have the authority, if possible, to revise any invalid or unenforceable provision to most accurately reflect the intent of the parties as shown by the original wording of that provision while rendering it valid and enforceable. No rights, duties, agreements or obligations hereunder, may be assigned or transferred by you by operation of law, merger or otherwise, without the prior written consent of INDRASHOP. These Conditions of Order and the subject matter that they cover including without limitation the purchase of Products do not create any joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship between you and INDRASHOP or its suppliers. The obligations, rights, terms and conditions hereof will be binding upon and inure solely to the benefit of the parties hereto and their permitted respective successors and assigns, and do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon third-parties.
22. Changes to the Conditions of Order. INDRASHOP reserves the right to change the terms of these Conditions of Order without notice. You are responsible for reviewing these Conditions of Order prior to your purchasing of Products, and your purchasing of Products after any changes to these Conditions of Order acknowledges your agreement to the then current Conditions of Order. In the event that a change or update is made to these Conditions of Order, the "Date of Last Modification" will be updated accordingly. As part of the registration process to become a registered user of certain functionality on the Site, as a default, you elect to receive e-mails that INDRASHOP may in its discretion send notifying you of changes to this Conditions of Order and/or other INDRASHOP policies. You may elect not to receive these e-mails by opting out of this default. Notwithstanding any provision of these Conditions of Order to the contrary, INDRASHOP may make changes to these Conditions of Order in its sole discretion and such changes shall be binding on you and INDRASHOP.
23. Domain reservation. The equipment and materials that are the object of the order will be supplied under reservation of ownership in favor of INDRASHOP, until full compliance with the payment obligations of the Buyer, the latter being obliged to cooperate and adopt whatever measures are necessary or convenient and those proposed by the Buyer. Seller to safeguard their property on such equipment and materials.
The Spanish version of these Conditions for orders will prevail in case of discrepancies between the Spanish version and the version in any other language.
2018, Industrial Automation Supplier S.L. All rights reserved.
DATE OF LAST MODIFICATION
July 20, 2018